MODELEVILLE is a social media platform that caters creative professionals in the modeling, fashion, styling and photographic industry. It is an arena that showcases the imaginative works as well as a ground of meeting people with the same passion.
Since MODELEVILLE launched in October 2010, it has more than 30,000 sign ups (though not all profiles are approved), viewed in more than 150 countries.
- “Modeleville connected us with both, potential consumers and talent for our fashion shoots and shows.”
– Amanda Che, designer of A Che swimwear. from the USA
- “I think Modeleville is the next big casting website for serious industry models, with a lot of great contacts to be made!”
– Caitlin O’connor, model and runner up for Miss Philadelphia 2011
- “I met several top photographers through MODELEVILLE who, I ended up working with. It’s a very easy and direct way to connect with some of the best creatives in the industry.”
– Kristina Korsholm, Model/Actress, in new feature film “Madoff – made off with America”
- “Drifting through the social networks for years… it is refreshing to finally find one which is equivalent stylish and state of the art too!”
- “Modeleville is a great new site for all professionals in the modeling industry. It is easy to use and view profiles and I find it more useful than any of the other sites I have been on in the past.”
– Justine Price, FHM and Maxim Photographer from the USA
- “MODELEVILLE is an amazing platform for all fashion business professionals and beyond! You can easily get in touch and collaborate with top notch agents, photographers, editors, publicists and models. I truly enjoy the Internet presentation, which is stylish and classy with very well composed portfolios. You can also link your page directly to all the major social networks. All in all, it’s great and outstanding website that I can highly recommend.”
– Sylvia Ray Arden, Model/singer from Germany