Welp, summer is over according to the calendar. Labor Day marks the unofficial end of fun in the sun. For me, today marks the start of a fresh new month. What I usually do at the start of a month is plan out my bookings and figure out how to fill it a bit more or if its packed, how I’m going to survive such busi-ness! Lol I also take the time to review goals that I have set for myself in the past and think about new ones or keep the old ones and try my best to achieve them all. Some of my past goals have included:
- Video blogging (vlogging) every week
- More client bookings
- More ‘dream job’ model bookings
- Travel to different places
- And keeping above a certain threshold in my accounts
If you have been following my blogging habits (or lack thereof), that first goal that I mentioned was a failure lol but it only failed because I became busy with more client and model bookings. Even though it was a failure other goals were a great success and there’s more time for me this month for me to modify that goal, among others, and of course set new ones to achieve.
With that being said, I wanted to take a different approach to my goals. I’m a firm believer in “The Secret” and I noticed that a few people that I follow on social media following the law of attraction and I’ve been watching their goals come to pass. The way I see it, if they can bravely put their goals out there and I can watch it unfold, I should have no problem doing the same. So here I go, my goals for September 2014:
- Acquire a booking or contract that builds upon my strategy for financial and career growth
- Do 3 photoshoots with various phenomenal photographers and clients
- Consistently blog EVERYDAY
- Vlog at least 2 times a month
- Continue to develop my ‘jumping’ skills
- Reach and maintain a new account threshold
So now that it’s out there, I’m going to work on making it all come my way!
Be sure to follow me on social media to watch it all unfold!
Facebook – facebook.com/AleanElston
Instagram – instagram.com/completebeauty
Twitter – twitter.com/completebeauty
Pinterest – pinterest.com/AleanElston